If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
Welcome to the Astoria Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System. Please confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Newport Beach city limits.
- There are NO known suspects.
- There is no physical evidence left at the scene.
- This did not occur on a State Freeway.
- If your report does not meet the criteria listed above, please contact us at 503-338-6411 to speak to an officer.
Upon completion of this reporting process:
- You will be given a temporary case number.
- Your report will be reviewed , and you may be contacted if further investigation is needed.
- You may print a free copy of the report to keep for your records.
You may report the following incidents online:
- Lost Property
- Theft from a Vehicle
- Vandalism of a Vehicle
- Harassing Phone Calls
- If you have been the victim of harassing calls and do not know the person who is calling, you can use this system to make a report.
- After completing your report, please contact your phone service provider (as noted on your telephone bill) with the report number you receive at the end of this process. Follow your phone service provider's instructions and keep track of when calls occur and the caller's phone number (if you have caller ID).
Please Note: FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME
Click here to make a report online.